Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Vulnerability Hash Database - Maillist
From: Sowhat <smaillist () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:18:48 +0800

Hi All

I have created a Google Groups named "Vulnerability Hash Database", for fun ;)

I think I do not need to explain more about what it is used for.

Welcome to post your hashes of vulnerability/POC to this list.

You can visit this maillist @ http://groups.google.com/group/vulnhashdb

To subscribe to this maillist, please send email to
vulnhashdb-subscribe () googlegroups com
or go to the following webpage:
http://groups.google.com/group/vulnhashdb/subscribe?hl=en

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

--