Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Wordpress Cookie Authentication Vulnerability
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:21:29 -0500

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:51:30 +0800, Eduardo Tongson said:

I wonder why we don't see web applications use secure cookie recipes
like [1] and [2]. There are also existing secure password hashing
frameworks such as Solar's [3]. Are developers just unaware of these
secure schemes?.

Browse the worsethanfailure.com website for a while, and you'll convince
yourself that the average developer thinks that booleans are trinary-state. ;)