Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v has a fan
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:17:26 +0100

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 3:29 AM, scott <EDRISCOLL2 () nc rr com> wrote:
 What security are you at the forefront of?

Well as of recently:

Storm Worm (We need the White House to put pressure on Russia to end
RBN operations.)

Profiteering on FD (Do you know the difference between disclosure and
profiteering? Let's bring an end to hack*spam.)

Vulnerability Pricing (How much should vulnerabilities cost? Let's
phase out the black market.)

Privacy Woes (Sans handler gives out n3td3v e-mail to public, worried?
I am; One of the biggest and most respected security institutions
exposed.)

All the best,

n3td3v