Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: sans handler gives out n3td3v e-mail to public
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:59:43 +0100

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 4:00 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:08:43 -0000, n3td3v said:

 > Why are they announcing podcasts when both Joel Esler and Johannes
 > Ullrich have a privacy breach still to publically acknowledge and
 > apologize for?

 Umm.. maybe because, despite what you may think, your little pissing contest
 with Joel and Johannes doesn't qualify as a "oh my ghod, let's drop *everything*
 and shut down the entire workflow and not do a single damned thing until this
 issue is resolved".

They aren't busy or getting on with business, they have obviously
snubbed the n3td3v agenda.

Joel Esler is back on duty,
http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=4225 he obviously hasn't been
sacked and he is talking about April Fools Day.

I'm mighty angry,

n3td3v