Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th (conf May 21/22 2008)
From: "Dustin D. Trammell" <dtrammell () bpointsys com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:35:41 -0500

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 17:55 -0400, Nate McFeters wrote:
n3td3v... The list is unmoderated.  That's why we have to get 63
emails for your last pointless rant.  Some of us find these conference
emails quite useful.

FYI, I maintain a calendar for security conference dates, CFP deadlines,
training, etc.  I try to keep it as up to date and complete as I can.
You can see it (and subscribe if you use Google Calendar) here:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pe2ikdbe6b841od6e26ato0asc%
40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

There's also an XML and iCal version:

http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/pe2ikdbe6b841od6e26ato0asc%
40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/pe2ikdbe6b841od6e26ato0asc%
40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

--
Dustin D. Trammell
Security Researcher