Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DEF CON 16 Retro Announcement! Back to Bang!
From: "dickbutt dickbutt" <n0td0v () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:32:12 -0300

Security conferences no longer have the meaning they used to, and
thats why i'm calling for Def Con to be shutdown.

n3td3v - 14 Apr 2008

If I was in gov, I would shut a site down that looks
remotely
hax0rish, even if they've done nothing wrong. All
these crews and
hacker groups, fk them all. The net needs zero
tollerence with online
crime. Govs should have the authority to close
anything done because
they feel like it, without needing to prove ***.

I would even close IRC channels. Hackphreak on
undernet looks
harmless, but fk that. Close it anyway, its time to
get a tighter grip
on things.

n3td3v - 17 Nov 2004