Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Security Awareness Day
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:18:15 +0100

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:51:56 BST, n3td3v said:

 > It means people will be posting web app sec bugs on may the 1st,
 > regardless of what n3td3v enemies say.

 They'll also likely post bugs on May 2, May 3, April 30, and various other
 days in the coming weeks.

I can't stress enough to people taking part, your entry is only valid
on May 1, if you post on May 2, May 3, April 30 your research papers,
and bugs won't be counted, and your name won't appear on the n3td3v
website.

Valdis is trying to confuse everyone and derail it, we must ignore
what Valdis says.

n3td3v