Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: lots of connections to 64.40.117.19 port 80
From: news () dmcdonald net
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:38:44 +0100 (BST)

lol. Are you related to n3td3v?

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:30:19 -0400 news () dmcdonald net wrote:

Sorry to answer for Valdis, but here...

https://dmcdonald.net/iframe.html if I were a *VERY* popular site,
that
would ddos google. Although including somekind of search request
would
make it a little better, and realisticly id go down well before
google.

I find it interesting you were able to develop a tool to DDoS
Google so quickly. Is there something going on with you I need to
know about? Last time I checked, this was full-disclosure not black-
hat.

But it's not exactly rocket science, is it? Although you may have
been
confused by the term "iframe injection".

Is it *rocket* science? Or is it *computer* science? What I propose
is that it is neither. In fact, what I propose is that it is *black-
hat* science. I still respectfully disagree with your analysis
though. Perhaps more evidence on how you have successfully DDoS'd
Google in the past?

Best,

Darren

Same,

--
Take a break - you deserve it.  Click here to find a great vacation.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eO7OQLKog65wrqqMcnKoSisQi0fGB6FdexfXT6BJaweROFG/