Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Security Awareness Day
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:39:30 +0100

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:43 PM,  <auto188821 () hush com> wrote:
Dearest n3td3v,
 Please allow me to thank you on behalf of the security community
 and industry: you are an asset beyond compare.  We would request
 you continue your hard work at maintaining widespread awareness of
 security, journalistic, and PR foibles, without which many of us
 would be uninformed and worthless.

Thanks for your support, I look forward to you posting an XSS on May 1st.

n3td3v

Web Application Security Awareness Day
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2008-April/061507.html