Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cirque du 0day HIJACKED!!!
From: "I)ruid ." <caudruid () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:09:06 -0500

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Nate McFeters <nate.mcfeters () gmail com>
wrote:

Honestly,

I can't really blame him for stealing the idea... if he in fact did.  Free
0dayz man... that's awesome!

The funny thing is though, if he really just wanted free 0day, he probably
should have taken out the verbiage where I specifically said NOT to send
vuln details unless we chose your vuln for the show.  (:  He basically
jacked the entire document and sent it verbatim with his email address in
place of the two I had in there (I had two unique ones for 0day and Cirque
act submissions)