Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A New Class of Vulnerability in Oracle: Lateral SQL Injection
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:53:20 +0100

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:47 PM,  <malix () hush com> wrote:
And here I thought you were canceling that piece of shit.
 That you even presume to believe that David Litchfield of all
 people gives the slightest fuck about what you have to say simply
 blows my mind.
 As always, please (and let me spell it out for you), SHUT THE FUCK
 UP.

What have you ever contributed to the security community apart from
this bullshit?

All the best,

n3td3v