Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

notd3v
From: "d3vnu11" <d3vnu11 () infrontofurkeyboard urpc>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:33:31 +0100 (BST)

N3td3v u should stop threating people.In my opinion you are a small little fuck.You should stop spamming fd.I recommend
halting whatever you are trying to do to fd.If you are getting sponsored for the shity payload you bring on fd just to
lower and degrade it's quality and mislead+misdirect alot of great security experts and hackers or you are just doing
it simply because of your little used mind than i advise you to come to Romania and see what things people like you and
that Richard you are talking about are getting when trying to destroy something so valuable and loved(like fd) and
threatining around like you would be such a vip.There is always someone more higher than you who can put you to silence
in a matter of seconds.
I advise anyone and i mean anyone and everyone to add it's email address to the spam or shitlist and stop replying to
it's postings.It is the easiest and at most handy way we can stop such an attack.
n3td3v you are disposable.

 http://www.sharpmail.co.uk - Send 'fake' email for free! Send 'fake' SMS
 Remove this footer by upgrading.