Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gadi Bashing, enough already....
From: "Fredrick Diggle" <fdiggle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:43:57 -0600

Who knew Gadi was actually smart... He should post some of his
smartness to the list to convince us all. Also Fredrick Diggle uses
his real name but no one steps up for him :(

P.S. Hello frederal agents. I have been trying to contact you but your
offices always hang up on me. I wanted to tell you that I believe my
neighbors are communist sympathizers. I have bugged their apartment
and have several weeks of tape that I can send to your offices.
Contact me at this address for more information.