Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Save XP
From: blah <blah () blakogre com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:57:08 -0700

While I see more *nix folks, I also see more computer savvy folks in
general, so I'm not sure the proportions have necessarily changed.

I also can count the number of "normal" (non-IT) home users using linux on 1
hand, still.  I don't see evidence of *nix making serious inroads into the
average consumer market.