Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New round of SSH scan IP's
From: "Knud Erik Højgaard" <kokanin () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:17:09 +0200

On 7/9/08, James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net> wrote:

I have a homebrew setup...using snort and syslog and an app called wots it
 adds a firewall rule the first time something naughty happens.  It's bee
 pretty effective all in all.  Last time I posted a list of IP's I had a net
 admin contact me wanting more info since one of the IP's was one under his
 responsibility.  Glad I could assist :D

Oh wow, that is amazing. Learn whois, contact the respective abuse
handlers, let the rest of us be in peace. Better yet, show us your app
and tell us your ip so we can laugh and most likely lock you out of
your box.