Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DNS Cache Dan Kamikaze (Actual Exploit Discussion)
From: Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews () isc org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:54:19 +1000

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews () isc org> wrote:
       http://www.isc.org/sw/bind/docs/DNSSEC_in_6_minutes.pdf

Good stuff, i recall the early stage being fairly cumbersome...

Now, has there been any progress concerning the patent situation? This
stopped me from actually implementing it at the time...

        As far as I am aware all relevent patents have expired.

        Mark

Steph
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews () isc org