Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

IETF Internet-Draft on TCP Port randomization
From: Fernando Gont <fernando.gont () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:23:28 -0300

Folks,

We are currently working on a revision of our port randomization IETF
Internet-Draft.

The current version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-randomization-01.txt
. Additionally, it is available in other fancy formats (PDF and HTML)
at: http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/port-randomization/index.html

Any feedback on the proposed/described algorithms will be more than welcome.

P.S.: We still have some pending comments to address, that we had