Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

n3td3v
From: "Professor Micheal Chatner" <mchatner () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:02:42 -0700

I'm sick of your punk-ass shit. Why don't you go fag up some other
list. Go back to slashdot you pussy nerd. Quit faggin up my email
inbox you queer.

I bet you suck dicks like it's going out of style.

I bet you lick buttholes like it's a new fad.

Nobody cares about useless losers who are fat retarded and obviously clueless.

Come back when you have a CISSP and make $50k a year like a big dog like me.

Professor Micheal Chatner, MD, CISSP (And proud of it)