mailing list archives
[tool] SDT Cleaner 1.0
From: "Nahuel C. Riva" <lists () corest com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:49:33 -0300
You can find it here:
What is the SDT Cleaner?
SDT Cleaner is a tool that intends to clean the SSDT (system service
descriptor table) from hooks.
* The SDT Cleaner allows you to clean hooks installed by Anti-Virus
* This little tool (in this first release) tries to collect info
from your current kernel and then switches to kernel land and if there
are any hooks in SSDT, this tool will replace them with the original
* In this first release, you'll just need Windows XP.
* I'm planning to add support for Windows 2000 / 2003.
Open Source Software
Core Security Technologies
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- [tool] SDT Cleaner 1.0 Nahuel C. Riva (Jul 23)