mailing list archives
From: "Nicolas A. Economou" <lists () corest com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:09:36 -0300
We are proud to announce the release of the iPhoneDbg Toolkit, an effort
towards iPhone exploit development.
You can find it here:
- What is the iPhoneDbg Toolkit?
This set of tools will enable you to delve into iPhone Binary Reversing.
* The iPhone Debugger allows you to debug running or newly-created
native processes inside iPhone (iphonedbg).
* The Library Loader Patcher will allow to debug iPhone libraries
* You can also build a tunnel from your PC to your iPhone through
Open Source Software
Core Security Technologies
(*) I am a semi-senior exploit writer at Core Security Technologies.
I've being working in computer security for 3 years and I am specialized
in Windows exploits, mostly, and the development of exploit writing
tools. I also developed some exploits for Linux and MacOS X.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- iPhoneDbg Toolkit Nicolas A. Economou (Jun 17)