Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:36:04 +0100

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 7:25 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:08:54 BST, n3td3v said:

Yeah dude, i've been on the scene since 1999 and know nothing!!! hilarious.

The problem is that you're not demonstrating 9 years of experience, you're
demonstrating 1 year of experience 9 times over...

I'm not a demonstration, i'm a human being with thoughts, feelings and opinions.

Respect that and crawl back under the rock you came out of and quit
dissing me at every turn of opportunity.

All the best,

n3td3v