Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:42:19 +0100

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:51 AM, James Rankin <kz20fl () googlemail com> wrote:
Get yourself down to Durham then. Come to the Bishop's Mill where the old
Gala theatre was. Not too far from Scotland. We can then discuss your
plaguing of my inbox with tripe face-to-face.

Why are you subscribed to an unmoderated mailing list? That will be
the first question i'll ask you when we meet...

All the best,

n3td3v