Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: so this is FD...
From: "Stack Smasher" <stacksmasher () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:04:45 -0400

Lucio,

Full Disclosure is by far the best E-Mail list in the world. It is the last
un-moderated list where people have the freedom to speak about all the
bullshit in the security realm and put people in their place when necessary.
Trolls? Of course we have trolls just like any other place on earth, but
that is what makes this place great! I would say we have the best trolls in
the world. I mean seriously, read some of the past posts. We have some very
funny motherfuckers here and I would not trade them for anything.

--Stack