Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: netdouche
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 22:25:07 +0100

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:57 AM,  <crunkd () hushmail com> wrote:
Hi netdev,

Plz to stop the mail list pollution. At first we agreed with your
trolling cause theres nothing like working up the whitehat, but it
has grown old.. and you just arent a good troll.

I'm not a troll---i'm a serious security researcher, that doesn't mean
i'm a hacker, it just means I read news articles on Cnet News and post
my opinion on the Talkback feature.

If you want to keep playing the game, you will certainly get
publicly burned. You are not Andrew Wallace. We know who you are,
where you live and in-turn, where your family resides.

Then me and my lawyer would do you for cyberstalking, because thats illegal.

If you want _those_ instant messenger convos published, your real
location dropped and various other details spilled all over the
public domain -- by all means keep posting.

Various internet web cam whores already have my information, so you
knowing doesn't phase me.

From Russia with love,

crunkD!

You don't live in Russia.