Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: McKinnon a 'scapegoat for Pentagon insecurity'
From: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:26:34 +1000

While I think the US/media is making too much out of this (he was just some
sucker scanning for Adminstrator/NULL and installing pcanywhere) I dont see
why we should care too much, he is a nobody - just some overaged kiddie with
a scanner and some downloaded exez. He didnt use any skill and as best I can
tell (from the media) he didnt access anything interesting except for an
image of a UFO (of which, suprise suprise, he has no proof). Stop trying to
turn him into the next mitnick, the community wont rally around some
dumbfuck whos skill set it limited to some prebuilt programs he prob got
from zoneh forums.

Eat shit and die,

b1zm4rq