Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: News from Black Hat: Upcoming Events and a New Webcast
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:49:03 +0100

Hello Sir Moss,

Can you release the materials for the Marcus Sachs presentation early,
since his remarks are about the US election and its about to start in
2 weeks.

All the best,

n3td3v

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:48 AM, jmoss <jmoss () blackhat com> wrote:
Full Disclosure Ninjas,

This year's USA show is now in the books and I want to thank everyone for
helping Black Hat grow and become better over the years. We think it might
have been our best event ever with record attendance both in training and
briefings. In addition to the attendance records, our lineup of
presentations was our strongest ever. The strength of that lineup was in
part due to the input of our delegates - USA 2008 was the first event where
paid attendees participated in the presenter selection process. The results
of that collaboration were better than we expected and we look forward to
extending that innovation across our family of events.