Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

community real-time BGP hijack notification service
From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:00:38 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, WatchMy.Net is a new community service to alert you when your prefix
has been hijacked, in real-time.

Following the discussion on NANOG a couple of weeks ago on what to do if
your prefix is hijacked, people mentioned that detection-wise, free
services are limited (to certain communities or by not being real-time).

The current fully public and free services will alert you with a few
hours delay.

Over labor day weekend we built a free real-time service. We invite people to
try it out during our beta stage.

Register for alerts at:
http://www.watchmy.net/

We hope you find it useful,
Avi Freedman, Andrew Fried && Gadi Evron.