Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] Eye diagram & sampling points - Very Low Signal to Noise Ratio on FD
From: "Karma" <karma () frij com au>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:50:00 +1000

I recommend altering the sampling spot & frequency, once the frequency of
mails start rising to a rather high level, take a sample, and thrash the
rest.
If required, repeat over a period of at least 3 days to manage the lag &
noise. Oversampling could yield erraneous results and could lead to
segmentation of the FD community.