Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: London Autistic Rights Movement - demonstration in support of Gary McKinnon - 4pm Sunday 28th September 2008, US Embassy, Grosvenor Square, London
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:43:15 +0100

Anything sent to my inbox is 'full-disclosure', I don't have behind
the scenes discussions. I'm open about everything, there is no secret
intelligence to be collected, everything sent to me gets sent to the
public domian for analysis for the intelligence services to look at
without having to break into my email account. Don't try and have
secret buddy to buddy discussions with me because I don't do 1-to-1
discussions, so there will be no 'between me and you'.

- Intelligence grooming?

- Entrapment?

Anything sent to me is sent in the knowledge that I might forward it
to the mailing lists, so don't get all cry baby about it.

If you thought you were going to groom intelligence out of me you were
mistaken, if you thought you were going to entrap me, you were
mistaken, if you thought you were going to befriend me you are
mistaken.

I'm a whitehat lawful person, im not going to be treated as anything else.

All the best,

n3td3v