Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: London Autistic Rights Movement - demonstration in support of Gary McKinnon - 4pm Sunday 28th September 2008, US Embassy, Grosvenor Square, London
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 01:07:06 +0100

I started the thread, so if I want to botch it up, thats my prerogative.

All the best,

n3td3v

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:01 AM, James Richards <jimmy () kissyfish org> wrote:
You lack tact, not to mention common sense. My only motivation was for you
not to once again poison some valid topic with a bunch of verbiage, about
which, you apparently know precious little about.

Sent from my iPod