mailing list archives
Re: Fwd: Full Disclosure - non technical elite
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:47:56 +0100
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 6:15 PM, <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:52:05 BST, n3td3v said:
- you are an IT professional and you want to report about a service
outage, maybe a security website or other service is down and you want
to tell ppl.
Why would this be of interest on a cyber-politica list, especially given the
fact that there's outages () outages org for such things?
Here is some brain storming then:
- The reason for the outage / cyber attack might be political.
- Even if the outage is just a computer glitch, it might have
- outages () outages org is a 'professional' mailing list, cyber-politica
would welcome all high jinks, not just the professional crowd.
- You might be an IT professional who wants to post an outage / cyber
attack report on cyber-politica to see what the cyber miscreants
reaction is, you are currently scared to do this on full-disclosure
incase you get called something, or accused of 'noise'.
Add your own ideas to the list of what value cyber-politica could bring. :)
 Gadi Evron currently does this on full-disclosure and everyone
hates him for it because its ment to be a technical mailing list, on
the cyber-politica mailing list it would be allowed and you wouldn't
get called something, or accused of 'noise' for trying to get the
opinion of cyber miscreants about outages and cyber attacks.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/