Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [inbox] Re: Supporters urge halt to, hacker's, extradition to US
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:54:57 +0100

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Noel Butler <noel.butler () ausics net> wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 09:42, n3td3v wrote:

nobody could be so stupid to leave their car door unlocked, ::blush::
the u.s military did, then gary mckinnon left a note on their wind
screen wiper to say, look guys, you left your door unlocked, maybe you
should fix it.
the u.s military come back to the car, and claim the inside of the car
has been damaged, but no proof it was gary mckinnon who did it, when
their were plenty other people who could have walked past the same car
and done something to it.
the u.s decide they can't prove it was gary mckinnon who did the
damage, because all they've got is the note on the wind screen wiper
saying, you left your door unlocked, maybe you should fix it.
next we know, the kid is being extradited to the u.s on charges of
carrying out the biggest car crime of all time, and they change the
law to say, actually we don't need proof you caused the damage or that
any damage existed, we're blaming you anyway.
by the way, we're giving you 60 years and you're never going to see
your friends and family ever again.

Well put...

Lets not forgot, take into account this, given their ages, if Gary and Osama
Bin Laden, were sent to prison today with the penalties they are both
threatened with, Gary would spend more of his life behind bars than Osama
would, how the farkin hell is that right.

I hardly see any Americans in Edinburgh anymore, they used to come
over and see the castle, coach loads of them, they don't do that
anymore.