Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Supporters urge halt to, hacker's, extradition to US
From: "Ed Carp" <erc () pobox com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:31:31 -0700

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:25 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

He is a bumble bee, a useless fucking bumble bee. Why don't you get
him psychiatric help instead of sending him to U.S and locking him up?
Surely the guy needs help, not a jail sentence? I'm leaving this
thread now I can't be bothered with the stupidity of this topic
anymore.

Oh, that's easy - the US wants to make an example of him ... that's obvious.