Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Port Randomization: New revision of our IETF Internet-Draft
From: Jerome Benoit <jerome.benoit () grenouille com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:39:20 +0200

Le Mon, 01 Sep 2008 02:44:35 -0300,
Fernando Gont <fernando.gont () gmail com> a osé(e) écrire :

Folks,

We have published a revision of our IETF Internet-Draft about port
randomization.  It is available at:
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/port-randomization/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-rand
omization-02.txt (you can find the document in other fancy formats at:
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/port-randomization/index.html)

Hi,

I'm still wondering how much overhead algorithm #3 and #4 add ...
Did someone have done some tests ?

Cheers.

--
Jérôme Benoit aka fraggle