Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

DC4420 - London DEFCON - Christmas drinks - Wednesday 16th December
From: Major Malfunction <majormal () pirate-radio org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:19:00 +0000

yes, another year has gone by and some of the survivors will be
gathering together to swap tales of horror and/or triumph and to soothe
our wounds with liberal applications of alcohol...

all are welcome to join us, and as it's just a social, there is no
pressure to perform! unless, of course, jumping up on the bar is your
kind of thing... :)

note that this is a slight change to the originally advertised date of
the 17th, so to be doubly clear:

we are meeting on WEDNESDAY the 16th DECEMBER, 2009...

starting location (as this is a pub crawl):

   The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, London W1.

   http://tinyurl.com/dc4420-venue

Right next to Tottenham Court Rd. tube...

we will be there from about 17:00, and are looking to move to the next
venue at 19:30 (we will tweet on http://twitter.com/dc4420 as we move,
so don't worry if you miss us at the first stop)

hope to see you there!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...