Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apple Safari ... DoS Vulnerability
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:20:15 -0500

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 08:03:46 CST, "J. Oquendo" said:

By the way, I'm now selling a Risk Management and Scoring
tool for $19.99 that will allow you to enter a program and
define what you think the risk is. The program will allow
you to pick your target: CIO, CEO, CSO. It will then go
out and create a custom chart to maximize your budgetary
request or downplay a potential threat.

A sizable percentage of the list is probably thinking "Shit, I wish I had
thought of that". :)