Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Spring Cleaning
From: Peter Besenbruch <prb () lava net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:17:27 -1000

On Sunday 01 February 2009 08:27:41 vulcanius wrote:
Thank you.

I have five Full Disclosure filtering lists, three of which are affected by
John's decision. I went back and read this thread at one of the sites that
archives Full Disclosure, because some of the users trigger the filters if
they appear anywhere in the message; that's how bad it has gotten.  So let me
add my thanks to Vulcanius', and ask if you have a list of the banned names,
so I can adjust my filters.

--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky