Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: hi guys do you know how to hack remote desktops? windows xp, windows server 2000/2003/2008?etc.?
From: John Menerick <jmenerick () netsuite com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:08:38 -0700

You do not want to use metasploit. You will want to use ubermilw0rm. It is the next evolution.

On Jul 15, 2009, at 3:37 PM, R0ut3r St4ck wrote:

Hi guys i used nmap to find ips with port 3389 open, i found a lot, but most of them have guest account not activated, please help me to hack into it, or give me some papers or something about this, or how can i hack with metasploit, etc?

Tu vida, tus amigos y lo que te interesa está en Perfil de Windows Live. Actualízalo. <ATT00001.txt>

NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of NetSuite Inc. and is for
the sole use of the intended recipient for the stated purpose.  Any improper use or distribution is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender; do not review, copy or distribute; and promptly delete or
destroy all transmitted information.  Please note that all communications and information transmitted through this
email system may be monitored by NetSuite or its agents and that all incoming email is automatically scanned by a third
party spam and filtering service.