Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Is javascript-analytics.com related to mebroot ?
From: exploit dev <extraexploit () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:09:00 +0200

Hello guys,
during my attempts to analyze mebroot  I've been found a pedantic
exploiter that post on javacripts-analytics.com infected host info.
Can anyone give me a feedback about correlation between a strange
routes changing and an increasing of http request against the "info
collector web site" ?  I have post something about it. If tou are
interested check http://extraexploit.blogspot.com

Thank you for your attention.

Regards.