Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fingerprinting of Apache
From: "MustLive" <mustlive () websecurity com ua>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:27:07 +0200

Hello participants of Full-Disclosure.

In my article Fingerprinting of Apache web server
(http://websecurity.com.ua/3725/) (it's English version of it) I wrote about
my method of identification of Apache which I developed in 2006.

This method based on feature of Apache and allows to fingerprint Apache.
And also this method allows to search for hidden information. All versions
of Apache (1.x and 2.x) with appropriate settings are affected to this
method.

You can read the article Fingerprinting of Apache web server at my site:
http://websecurity.com.ua/3725/

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site