Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Software developer looks at CRU code
From: Rohit Patnaik <quanticle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:00:05 -0600

There's a question I ask whenever I hear a theory like this.  Cui bono?  Who
benefits?  Who is benefiting from the "climate change scaremongering"?  You
claim that trillions of dollars will need to be spent.  If its such a scam,
then who is scamming us?  The UN IPCC?  A mysterious cabal of alternative
energy companies?  The Trilateral Commission?

-- Rohit Patnaik