Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Software developer looks at CRU code
From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:21:16 +1100

just ask Al of the Gore about his carbon trading exchange he setup
with Ken Lay of Enron fame as advisor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjHAB62xKXI

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Rohit Patnaik <quanticle () gmail com> wrote:
Right, but you said that the global warming folks are asking for unnecessary
spending of *trillions*.  Where would those trillions go?  I don't see Al
Gore becoming richer than Bill Gates off carbon credits.  Neither do I see
the UN gaining any more power via the IPCC.  If anything, the existing
climate treaty (i.e. the Kyoto protocol) has completely sidestepped the UN.

I guess what I'm troubled by is the fact that you seem to be stating that
there's some kind of deliberate malice on the part of those stating that
anthropogenic climate change is real.  I don't see malice.  I see a fair
amount of incompetence, but incompetence exists in every discipline.

--Rohit Patnaik

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>