Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apple ptrace panic PoC - R.I.P str0ke
From: Jubei Trippataka <vpn.1.fanatic () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:17:22 +1100

"There are people at the end of the computers. Don't ever forget it."

Did you and them get your degree from the same university of trolls?

I have mistaken nothing for nothing. Fuck you.

Regardless, you should have known he wasn't dead. Your tongue is so far up
his ass didn't you feel he was still at 37c ?

You remind me of: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!

--
ciao

JT