Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

hello
From: Ombres Homeless <remotedewd () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:50:13 +0200

i have read the zf05 file and is amazeing how u guys see the life...
i'm not good in hax or somethin like but it seems to me that is very
interesting this "zine" of yours. is like a classroom where bad boys gets
new teachin' or somethin'
the only thing that made me to write this mail is:
1.cos i'm way to not important to you nor u'r work
but
2. i like your attitude and lessons u give to others that do not deservers
their money....
Congratz.