Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Colombia (security) government sites hacked and spreading malware
From: dd () sucuri net
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:12:55 -0400

Just a little sed s/Georgia/Colombia/ from my last post:

http://blog.sucuri.net/2010/02/colombia-government-sites-hacked-and.html

Very similar issue (used on RFIs), but this time they are
security-related web sites ..

thanks,

--dd

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 11:26 AM,  <dd () sucuri net> wrote:
A few sites from the Georgia .gov have been attacking our honeypots...

Some analysis:
http://blog.sucuri.net/2010/02/georgia-government-sites-hacked-and.html

Thanks,

--dd