mailing list archives
Creating An IP Input File for WinScanX
From: Reed Arvin <reedarvin () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:38:22 -0700
For those of you that are using WinScanX Pro, you may find the need to
create an IP input file at some point so you can cover a large range
of hosts very quickly. The following script can help you to do just
- Unzip the contents of CreateIPInputFile.zip to a folder and run the
- Enter an IP range (i.e. 192.168.1.1-192.168.10.254) and click OK.
- A new file named iprange.txt will appear in the same folder as the
- In WinScanX Pro click the Browse button to locate the iprange.txt
file, select your scan options and click Start Scan to scan all of the
hosts in the iprange.txt file.
Get WinScanX Pro for just $10 this month (regularly $250)!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Creating An IP Input File for WinScanX Reed Arvin (Feb 03)