Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook Query Language (FQL) security issue
From: Carlos <carsato1 () yahoo es>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:32:14 +0100

First of all, please excuse my language, it needs to be improved.

I did try the FQL query with three test accounts of mine and It was
successful. I could take the albums id and then the src of the pictures
in a particular album. Well, It isn't so difficult but you need some
knowledge or someone giving to you the code to paste to get the
information. I mean, it can be done when anyone has interest.

Did you told to Facebook about?
Do you have an answer from facebook yet?

Zerial. wrote:

We have no privacy from FQL developers.
Anyone with facebook account can use FQL.
Then anyone can see our data.

http://mkdot.net/blogs/slavco/archive/2009/12/29/11338.aspx