mailing list archives
SyScan'10 Call For Training (CFT)
From: "organiser () syscan org" <organiser () syscan org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:22:09 +0800
apologies for the multiple copies.
SyScan'10 CALL FOR TRAINING
This year, SyScan'10 will be held in the 4 exciting cities of Singapore, Shanghai, Taipei and Ho chi Minh City
(Vietnam). Details are as follows:
date: 15 - 18 June 2010
date: 8 - 11 July 2010
date: 19 - 22 August 2010
SyScan'10 Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
date: 23 - 26 September 2010
SyScan’10 training topics will focus on the following areas:
Securing Windows/Linux Systems
Reverse Code Engineering
Languages (Assembly, Python, Ruby etc)
• 50% of net profit of class.
• Complimentary entry to SyScan'10 conference
• Trainers/Speakers Dinner on conference days
• After-conference party.
• A very healthy dose of alcohol and fun.
Please note that the net profit for each class is determined by the difference between the total fee collected for each
class and the total expenses incurred for each class. The expenses of each class would include the return economy
air-ticket of the trainer, 3 nights of accommodation (training) and the rental of the training venue.
CFT submission must include the following information:
1) Brief biography including list of publications and papers published
previously or training classes conducted previously.
2) Training title.
3) Training introduction/description.
4) Student Prerequisite.
5) Software Requirements.
6) Hardware Requirements.
7) Course Outline (daily basis).
8) Contact Information (full name, alias, handler, e-mail, postal address, phone, fax, photo, country of origin,
special dietary requirement).
9) Employment and/or affiliations information.
10) Any significant educational/training experience/background.
11) Why is your material different or innovative or significant or an important tutorial?
Training classes will be 2 full days (0900 hours - 1700 hours). Please inform the CFP committee if your class is
shorter or longer than 2 days during your CFT submission.
All submissions must be in English and in PDF format only. The more information you provide, the better the chance for
selection. Please send submission to cfp () syscan org
*IMPORTANT DATES *
Final CFT Submission – 28th February 2010.
*OTHER INFORMATION *
Please feel free to visit SyScan website to get a feel what this conference is all about – SHARE AND HAVE FUN!
By agreeing to speak at the SyScan'09 you are granting Syscan Pte. Ltd. the rights to reproduce, distribute, advertise
and show your presentation including but not limited to http://www.syscan.org, printed and/or electronic
advertisements, and all other mediums.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- SyScan'10 Call For Training (CFT) organiser () syscan org (Jan 05)