Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iiScan - Full-function web application securityscanning platform for free
From: netinfinity <netinfinity.securitylab () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:26:16 +0100

This invitation code thing sucks. Why don't you open the registration?

I don't understand this way of promoting yourself. It's not that
you're google :D

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:34 AM, list <list () iiscan com> wrote:
Hello everybody,

We are pleased  that many people are interesting in iiScan. Here are some
invitation codes for testing .
BTW,after activte your account ,you will get FIVE invitation codes from
system, please share them with your friends or other guys.

invitation codes :

a992c2531466432a
43e31d117b9d0b8f
1ffdd9dd81102c97