Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Windows Help Centre Handles Malformed Escape Sequences Incorrectly
From: musnt live <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:46:54 -0400

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Benji <me () b3nji com> wrote:
because when she gets 0wn3d she can be all like 'ruh roh, well, 0day
can happen to anyone'

Hello list. I'd like to warn you about Susan Bradley. I've seen her
pictures and for its you must be desperate to want to own her.

http://www.smbnation.com/Portals/0/speakers/speaker_susan-bradley.jpg

Ms. Bradley, I'd like to warn you about getting owned:
http://www.nogeekleftbehind.com/images/WebcastWindows7CrystalMethforGeeks_8EB4/image.png

Would not last a day for if around my neck of the sand

Ms. Bradley is nothing more than a big mouth trying to make a name for
herself. Nothing more than an MS cheerleader.